2012 Hapkido open Seminar
°ü¸®ÀÚ  |  12-06-01 13:12  |  

Hapkido is not along, but many think
Tomorrow he has pain that is zeker.sander art from Aarle-Rixtel was at a seminar of hapkido grandmaster kim hee hack korean acting as his opponent was a guest yesterday afternoon in the splend or. Wonyu hapkido club where he gave a seminar. arts, the pain was willing to pay, especially above my elbow, I feel it, but I find it an honor to be a grandmaster from Korea to be allowed to train. You do not get that chance often. Hapkido is a Korean art was mainly defensive uses of force against the stand. The aim is harmony Ven body and mind. kim hee hack: hapkido is not alone, but also a lot of thinking, there are complex techniques involved, but also a part anatomy: how do you keep the bone. To your opponents of deter further fighting, you may hurt him just done,

The beauty in the gym during the seminar actively speak with do just gained kennis.snelle twists, clever techniques and clever use of destructive pressure points on her body at the counter stand, it all goes along to defend yourself.
 The twelve year old Roos van Gerwen is one of the younger participants. since they do hapkido, her confidence increased tremendously men.to mother explains that the defense is more art than purely physically busy,,, It's also closer to yourself and come from inner strength you female or male staan.grootmeester Kim hack hee has been the seventh or ninth dan.do isThe highest level within the hapkido.Wanneer he's going to get?,, then I am already in the sixties, though dijna be jaard due.Maar as you get older, your technique mooier.Er is less and less need to control the opponent, "the ninth then you achieve not only by physical performance, there is also a great deal of respect and (self-) confidence kijken.Ook teaching abroad, and thus the philosophy of the spread hapkido, lends a hand mee.De rule in Korea is that you never sixty ninth bereiken. kim hack hee you can see;,, you get nothing for nothing. you must really deepen s him. "

hapkido grandmaster kim hee hack (l) get a workshop exclusively to the students of Hapkido clup won yu.
photo jean pierre Reijnen